Fortunate pilgrim, The
- Genre: Drama, Family, Sentimental
- Total episodes: 1
- Original title: Fortunate pilgrim, The
- Year: 1987
The moving story of a woman’s determination to provide a better life for herself and her five children. Set in New York’s depression-era lower East Side, the film stars Sophia Loren as an Italian immigrant who strives to preserve her family’s integrity while coping with enormous cultural changes.
The talents of co-stars Edward James Olmos, John Turturro and Hal Holbrook and the magnificent voice of Luciano Pavarotti render unforgettable Mario Puzo’s inspiring saga of hope and perseverance amid adversity and misfortune.
- Directed by: STUART COOPER
- Produced by: RETEITALIA, TAURUS FILM GMBIH & CO.
- Cast: SOPHIA LOREN, EDWARD JAMES OLMOS, JOHN TURTURRO, ANNA STRASBERG, YORGO VOYAGIS, MIRJANA KARANOVIC, ANNABELLA SCIARRA, RON MARQUETTE, HAROLD "P" PRUETT, HAL HOLBROOK
- HD: No
- Other Version: 1x145
Also available Mini Series 3x100
1988 - Telegatto (Best Miniseries)
- Available languages: